Alfa Ovens was founded in 1977 by Rocco Lauro and Marcello Ortuso. Today, it’s managed by the family’s second generation and continues to be an industry leader. Not only do they sell quality domestic and commercial pizza ovens, but this brand also manufactures pizza tools and equipment.
The Alfa Ovens Pizza Tool Kit gives you a bang for your buck with a pizza peel, brush, thermometer, chopping board, and more! We’ll go over each item and whether we’d recommend the Alfa Ovens Pizzaiolo Kit.
Who is the Alfa Ovens Pizza Tool Kit For?
We recommend this kit for experienced at-home chefs. It contains high-quality Italian tools to make the process of baking pizza at home fast and easy. When purchasing, you’ll have to choose between two versions: the biggest difference here is the peel length (47.2 inches or 35.4 inches).
- Material: Handmade, non-wood
- Number of Accessories: 12
- Packaging Size: 20” x 14” x 3”
Why Should You Buy the Alfa Ovens Pizzaiolo Kit?
This professional kit includes everything you need to make authentic Italian pizza. Here is what you can expect to find:
- – Round Peel. We like this peel because of its lightweight and sturdiness. It’s also very easy to handle, thanks to its firm grip.
- – Ember-Mover. This tool lets you prepare the oven’s floor. We use it to move the ash or burning wood to the sides.
- – Peel. You always need a quality peel to put your pizza in the oven. This one comes with a wooden handle and brushed stainless steel. We like the rounded edge, which makes placing our pies in the oven a breeze.
- – Brush. After using your pizza oven, this brass bristle brush will make cleaning more effective.
- – Dough Ball Box. The dough box is great for any home refrigerator. It allows your dough to rise properly by guaranteeing proper air quality and maximum hygiene. Size is 11.8” x 15.7” x 4”.
- – Pastry Cutter. We got a clean cut of the dough every time with this stainless steel blade.
- – Pizza Wheel Cutter. Get perfect slices thanks to the ergonomic handle. The stainless steel blade is removable for easy cleaning and storage.
- – Heat Resistant Gloves. Made from 100% cotton, these gloves will protect your hands, wrists, and arms from the high temperatures of your oven.
- – Chopping Board. This one is pretty self-explanatory! Enjoy this high-end chopping board to prep your toppings or cut the pizza equally.
- – Infrared Thermometer. Check your oven floor temperature before placing your pizza on top of it. This will ensure you bake it at the right time.
- – Cookbook. Alfa cooker created this book of recipes, so you never run low on inspiration.